Senior Software Developer /
Software Manager / Team Lead
Opportunity to join a fast growing technology company based in Edinburgh. Shot Scope develops wearable technology products and software solutions for the golf industry. Market leader in the UK the company is now focused on international expansion. You will be part of a young and dynamic team with a shared vision of delivering the best technology solutions to the worldwide golf market.
Senior Software Engineer with a desire to progress into a technical lead position or software manager looking for the next step in your career path. Your time will be split between management of internal and external software development teams (70%) and software development (30%). A senior member of the R&D team you will work directly with our CEO, CTO and Product owner to manage and deliver new mobile app and dashboard features.
Passionate about software, user focused design, searching for a challenge, growth mindset with the desire to improve and enjoy solving technical problems. Shot Scope will provide the environment to challenge your knowledge and grow as the company
- Lead implementation and delivery of software; project planning, technical documentation, resource allocation, project management, system integration, unit testing,
- Responsible for the overall technical quality of project deliverables
- Proactively identify problems with requirements and communicates these issues early to help course-correct
- Assist in troubleshooting and support efforts for existing systems and applications, focused on improving our existing systems and applications
- Ownership of technical project needs and communications
- Participate and contribute towards the long-term company strategy.
- A Degree in Computer Science or IT-focused subject
- 5 years experience developing software
- Start-up environment
- Flexible working hours
- Share options
- Company pension
- 33 days holiday